Friday, January 7, 2011

Headboard

Last Summer when we moved I decided to remedy the fact that we were without headboard ever since we replaced our boxsping and mattress and got rid of our old bed. In our last place we had a ledge and window above our bed which made the floating bed look a little less displeasing. In our new shiny white bedroom though, it was pretty sad looking. I would post a before photo but due to computer issues including my laptop's hard-drive dying and our external hard-drive misbehaving I can't at the moment. I would also like to apologize for the quality of the after photos as I have also lost my ability to tweak, crop and straighten in photoshop which died along with my laptop.

With all that said, here is the headboard I built when we moved in using Ana White's plans although I made several small changes to the plans along the way.




0 comments: