Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!


Here's to a new year. As cheesy as I think the whole new year, new beginning thing is; I think there's a little something to it. There is comfort in knowing that no matter how good or bad the past year was, you have a new one to do whatever you want with. I haven't tended to make resolutions in the past but this year I have two:

-Concentrate on running faster instead of farther. My goal this year is not to complete a half or full marathon but to complete as many shorter (5 and 10K) runs as possible improving my speed by: [now this is a very precise and measurable goal] a lot.

-Sew a quilt. I need to learn how to quilt, pick a pattern, pick some fabric (Amy Butler maybe?), and actually complete it. This will be a slow process. But that's okay.

As a bonus I have some extra "goals":

-Learn more about photography and how to use my camera better/take better photographs.

-I have some financial "be debt free by _____" and "save $_____ by the end of the year" goals.

-I want to build more stuff.


Wishing a Happy and Healthy New Year to You and Yours!

1 comments:

Bryan Raydio said...

i want a hippopotamus for christmas.