Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cup of...

I don't usually like to waste money on trinkety novelty items. But every once in awhile I find something and I can't resist. This usually happens at Chapters and Winners. Funny I should say that because I found a reusable iced drink tumbler at Chapters I wanted but it was overpriced, I wasn't sure how much I'd use it and Dave laughed at them. But then Winners came to the rescue and I found this:



The Copco Eco-First Sierra Tumbler, much more reasonably priced, bigger, and better quality. I got the last one and Dave asked where his was. I originally had visions of homemade blended iced coffee drinks but now am also dreaming of daiquiris, milkshakes, smoothies, iced-teas, and ice-cream floats. Mmmmmmmm.......

Ps. I MAY have been sipping a virgin strawberry daiquiri yesterday as I drove over town. It felt naughty.

1 comments:

Bryan Raydio said...

what ever happened to the thermos...

ps. nobody likes virgins