Thursday, June 24, 2010

Quake!

Yesterday I was at the Provincial Archives retrieving legal decisions. They were doing construction right outside of the building and as I stood at the photocopier I could feel rumbling and shaking in the floor, the walls and ceilings, in fact the whole building was shaking. It was a strange sensation. I thought to myself, 'so this is what it feels like to live in an earthquake zone'.

When I got into my car, I heard on the radio that Ontario had suffered an earthquake that was felt in our area. So was it construction, the quake or both? Guess I'll never know for sure....

2 comments:

Bryan Raydio said...

there's no way the quake was felt in our area... the quake was in ottawa... people who felt a quake were mistaking it for bowel movements

Natty said...

http://dailygleaner.canadaeast.com/cityregion/article/1109599