Saturday, November 6, 2010

Tis the Season to be Jolly


I love Christmas. I love Christmas. I love Christmas.

I've noticed facebook statuses lately complaining about Christmas commercials and the stores filled with decorations and holiday stuff. I won't complain. Ever. I'm out snatching all the good stuff. Haha. Kidding. Sort of. Really though, I haven't allowed myself to accumulate too many Holiday decorations as I moved from apartment to apartment. This year, I'm going for it. I've already picked up a bunch of bulb ornaments, stocking hangers, a star tree-topper, a reindeer decoration and some stuff to make the house smell all holiday homey. And I can't wait to pick out more tree ornaments, new stockings and some other stuff.

This Christmas post may seem WAY too early but I'm getting amped. We are going to a tree-trimming and otherwise festive gathering at our fun and Christmas-loving friends tomorrow and I can't wait. I'm also really looking forward to trimming our first ever tree. Our last home was way too small for a tree so we have never had one together. I can't wait. Hot chocolate. Frank Sinatra. Christmas tree. Falalalala lalalala.

1 comments:

Bryan Raydio said...

stop buying silly christmas decorations. you have plenty already. besides, it's too early for christmas. we've only just survived halloween!