Saturday, August 21, 2010

Eat, Sleep, Repeat.

This morning I ran out the door in a hurry to go horseback riding, and when I got home in the afternoon I grabbed a small snack before I headed off on my bicycle to map out some new running routes. Once home I had good intentions of making a good meal but then I saw the unmade bed in all its comfiness and decided to crawl into it for a few minutes. Well, a few minutes turned into a few hours and when I woke up at 8:00 pm I was starving. Problem. We need groceries. But I'm too groggy to move at all fast so it takes me two hours to wake-up and get to the grocery store and home. And then Dave is getting ready to head over town to get together with some friends and I offer to drive him. By 10:30 I'm home again and cooking. I have big intentions of making a three-course meal with a snack afterward. I make the appetizer -- Baked Feta with Bread. 


And suddenly, I'm full. I'm sleepy. And I'm craving that bed again. Might as well grab a good bad book, some Sharp White Cheddar Kettle Corn and some Root-Beer in case hunger strikes (again).


Lucky for Dave I guess I'll be saving my Zucchini Fritters and Puffed Pancakes with Blueberries and Whipped Cream for tomorrow. Sweet Dreams ...................................

2 comments:

Bryan Raydio said...

how do i get it on this schedule? root beer included?

Natty said...

It's a lifestyle choice Bray.