Saturday, January 30, 2010

2010 Reading List

So this year I've made a reading list of 52 books which I hope to read by the end of the year. I'm on track thus far having finished four, currently on my fifth. So far I have read The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga (5 stars--read it!), The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery (4 stars), Lovesick by Alex Wellen (3 stars) and Life After God by Douglas Coupland (4 stars). I have always loved books and loved reading. A reading list and goal seems rather regimented but I like it. I spent quite a lot of time researching and making the list and it is helping me to read books that I had been meaning to, has helped me to seek out books that I am interested in reading rather then whatever falls into my lap (I tend to read whatever is lent to me) and it is keeping me from using the television to pass the time on those cold stormy winter nights.

Currently reading Atonement by Ian McEwan. Happy Reading.

2 comments:

Bryan Raydio said...

is this working now?

Natty said...

Yes, it is working. test test. 1-2-3.